Thursday, July 17, 2008

Sisters Are So Much Fun!

I have never had a chance to be a SAHM, this year though that has changed and I am getting that chance to be home with them. Home recovering from my treatments, I a spending the summer lounging around and doing fun stuff with the kids. Christian attends came, so the girls and I spend the most time together.

Today I took them to the School House Children's Museum and they had so much fun playing together. Olivia enjoyed running around and exploring the museum, Sofia entertained herself by pretending to cook and be a post man!







Sofia and Olivia are becoming fast friends, now that Olivia is able to play, she is having a lot of fun with her older sister, she loves to play in her room and play babies with her. They are becoming so close, I am really happy that they have each other! They have a built in best friend for life!

Not sure why the photos are blurry - maybe little hands touching it?? Got to work on fixing that ASAP.



post signature

No comments: